Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blurb and Mpix

DSC_0773

Do you remember my post about the blog book I made for Hayden’s first year?  I used Blog 2 Print for that book.  Today, there is a Dallas Groupon for another similar company called Blurb.  It is $20 for a $45 credit.  If you are interested in making one of these blog books or just making a photo book to remember an event, you can click here to get today’s Groupon.  Oh, and just FYI…you have to use it by July 1, 2011.  If you don’t they will issue you a $20 credit. 

Also, if you are in need of getting some pictures printed, Mpix is a great source!  They are a little more expensive than CVS/Wal-Mart/Shutterfly, but the quality is GREAT!  I have used them the last few times to print my pictures.  Anyway, you can use the code prints15 to get 15% off your prints through today.  I ordered mine last night!

Just thought I would share both of these with you!

(If you missed my last post about Robin’s senior pictures, click here.

No comments: