Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A few of Robin’s Senior Pictures…Unedited

My beautiful niece Robin turned 18 yesterday.  Good grief…where does time go!  We attempted senior pictures for the second time a couple of weeks ago.  I think we got some great shots for an amateur like me taking them!   We are going to have another photo shoot when she gets her cap and gown in a couple weeks.  She is naturally beautiful inside and out and she is so much fun!

We took a few pictures in front of the barn behind our house.  Then, we took the rest at a historical park in Edgewood.  We had to climb over the waist high fence to get into the park area.  Luckily, Robin’s boyfriend lives close by and he brought us a step stool to help us get over the fence.  Robin hopping the fence in her dress was quite the site! 

Here are some of my favorites…unedited!

 DSC_0608 DSC_0549 DSC_0629 DSC_0536 DSC_0511DSC_0646 DSC_0578 DSC_0561DSC_0659 DSC_0598  DSC_0666    DSC_0605

Funny/scary story about that railroad tracks one.  There were three trains on the tracks at the time.  We literally ran on the tracks and snapped about 5 shots and ran off.  They were all going slow getting ready to pass each other, but still.  It was a little scary!  Glad we got some better railroad track shots last time!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL. She is like you, so photogenic. Thank you, Megan, for the camera expertise.

Jennifer said...

I love Robin's hair. Ok I'm feeling the pressure. You haven't even asked me to edit these, but I still haven't done the others :) If you pick your favs and want me to edit them in a few years let me know :)

Yolanda said...

Love them!!! Robin you are beautiful!!

The Barner Bunch said...

Great job!!! I love the pictures! Robin is so pretty! Super cute outfit...and the one of her jumping is terrific (shows lots of personality).
Nicely done!!!