Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kind of random!

I am feeling kind of random tonight.  We had an “off” kind of day.  Hayden definitely has not been himself the last few days, especially not today.  I am ready for a fresh start to a new week, a happy and healthy boy, and some sunshine!!!!

This is how we spent most of yesterday…

Laying around!

DSC_0931

He loves this new “peek a boo barn” app on my phone. 

DSC_0933

Poor baby!  Look at those eyes! 

DSC_0932

Hayden has been “sick” since Tuesday.  When he got up Tuesday, he had thrown up in his bed.  So sad!  He threw up a few more times Tuesday and Wednesday.  Then, we had issues with the other end Thursday and Friday. :-/  But, he really was still quite happy and played well those days.

This is how he and his Daddy played while I ran to the grocery store. 

DSC_0919 DSC_0920

Friday he started running fever, but the tummy issues seemed to have gone away.  Yesterday was definitely the day he felt the worst.  He ran fever all day and we just cuddled most of the day.  He even watched a couple of shows including Blues Clues and Wipeout.  He NEVER sits still to watch a show.  This morning, he woke up fever free, but he still didn’t seem to feel great throughout the day.  He was quite grumpy to say the least.  :-)  He is also cutting his last two eye teeth so I am sure that doesn’t help us any.   I am praying tomorrow is better!DSC_0875

In other news…

I have been eating on this salsa for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the past few days.  Ok, so maybe not for lunch. Ha!  I found it…where else?…on the Pioneer Woman’s site.  It is so easy , makes a ton, and is so GOOD!  Go here for the recipe.  It is quite yummy with some avocado and cheese nachos I might add! 

DSC_0942

I kind of like salsa.  Especially homemade!  I have also made Kristin and Marla’s salsa recipe.   You can find it here.  It is quite yummy too! 

I have also been working on a little project with this window.  Remember, I got it for 50 cents?  Stay tuned!  :-)

DSC_0936

I said I was going to go to bed before midnight tonight.  I might make it if I hurry!  Hope you have a good week! 

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Right when I pulled up this post... (Payton is sitting in my lap) she said "Hayden, Hayden" and smiled.. I said "that's right, that is Hayden" So sweet!!

I am going to make that salsa!! I have been wanting to make a different one and looks quite yummy!!

Sorry he was sick, no fun at all!

Sharon said...

Yum! I think I am the only one that ate it and I ate it ALL. Guess I am going to have to make my own now. It is so nice having your daughter and her family just across the pasture. Love ya, Mom

Marla said...

Well bless his heart (and yours, too!). I know it is awful when they are sick! Hope ya'll had a better day today.

Can't wait to see what you do with that old window!