Wednesday, January 21, 2009

24 week check up



I had my 24/25 week check up on Jan. 12th. This might have been the best one of all! After going to get the glucose test done and seeing my doctor, I went to get another sonogram! This time, I was able to have my mom come with me to all my appointments. What a difference five weeks makes!!! Hayden actually looked like a precious little baby!! We got to see all the body parts again! Everything was much easier to see and much more defined (and looking perfect as they said). At the end, we were sitting there watching him and he waved his toes at us while stretching them out. Then, he stretched his upper turso and got all settled in. Mom was crying watching him. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!! Luckily I got to share the video with Jeff that night. Truly something I will never forget!

Hayden was measuring about a week ahead and was said to have weighed 1 lb 12 oz. He is a growing boy!! I can't wait to have him here!

2 comments:

Taren said...

Oh gosh he is already a doll! Those were so much fun getting done and I remember counting down the days until I got to see her on my sonograms! I'm so glad you are doing good, I know you are so excited to meet him. Did you find bedding?

Jamie said...

What a beauty! I love the sonogram pics and that foot already looks so big! :)