Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27 weeks


Here is a new picture of the belly! I feel so blessed to have had a healthy pregnancy so far. I am still feeling great! I think my appetite has kicked up a notch! I feel like I am constantly eating something (trying to stick to the fruit and veggies, but that isn't always the case!). My favorite time of the day is at night after I have eaten dinner and I am sitting in the recliner relaxing. Hayden goes crazy! I love it!!

Crazy news in our life...lots of people have asked if I have Hayden's nursery ready. Well, the answer is no. Reality...we are currently in the process of moving. We moved a lot of our stuff last weekend and plan to move the rest this weekend. We have sold our house (well hopefully...we close on Monday), and we are moving back to my brother's apartment. It is a metal building with living quarters in it. It is has the bedroom, living room, and kitchen in all one room. We lived there when we moved from Rockwall before we bought this house. So, we plan on living there and building a new home by my parents. Unfortunately, it will not be ready before Hayden gets here, but I think it will be ok! Hayden will just be really close to his Mommy and Daddy!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Friend, you look awesome! Your belly is getting big. I want to touch it! I can't wait to see you in person in March! I wish I was there to help ya'll move! Love you!

Jenny :)

Amanda said...

You look adorable! Ahh, I loved night time too, just sitting there feeling the movements. Precious!

Kelly said...

You are C-U-T-E!!! As ALWAYS!!! I'm so thankful and happy that you are having a wonderful pregnancy, it makes it so fun! Don't worry with the living arrangements, it will all fall into place beautifully! That little boy will be so spoiled, he'll never want his own room anyway..LOL! I know he'll be sweet! I'm SO happy for you!!! P.S. I am typing this EARLY due to the fact that I am contracting and can't sleep, our little man will be here anytime now!

Lynn and Matt said...

Megan-
You look great--really cute baby belly. Congrats on the healthy pregnancy. It's so nice that you can move closer to your parents and I'm sure they are excited too!

The Barner Bunch said...

I love you!!! You look AWESOME and I'm thrilled about the move. I can't wait to meet little Hayden! He's going to be so much fun!!!