Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Haircut and a Look Back…

We had another fun day today.  Spent a lot of time outside soaking up some Vitamin D.  Brooklyn spent the day with us so that made it extra special for us too.  Hayden loves having a playmate!  She even helped me cook and clean.  What more can you ask for?  We ran a few errands, ate pizza, and my friend Amy cut Hayden’s hair.  He was long overdue for a haircut.  His hair has changed from that baby soft/fine hair to a little more coarse, so that makes it a lot harder to tame!  Hayden doesn’t really care for having his hair cut.  I think it is the whole getting in the chair/putting on a cape/sitting still that isn’t that appealing to him.  Once she started, he did pretty good.  Thank goodness for suckers and Sprite to help us out!  But, he looks so stinkin’ cute with his hair cut.  And Jen, it just makes him look bigger!   I can’t believe we are going to have a 3 year old soon. 

When I was looking at the pictures of Hayden I took at his after haircut/before bed photo shoot, I couldn’t help but look back at this picture of Jeff at 3 years old.   Cutest little boys I have ever seen!  ;-)

EPSON MFP image  DSC_0993

DSC_0996

He was hamming it up tonight! 

DSC_1002 DSC_1004

Poor baby, the only thing he has of mine are my exact bowed legs!  Ha! 

DSC_1007 DSC_1006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss having cool hair!

Jeff

Jennifer said...

I love those bow legs on both of you! I'm dying at those faces!