Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The countdown has begun.

Hayden is very aware that he has a birthday coming up.  He even wakes up asking where his birthday cake is.   He still sings “Happy Birthday Hudson” every day.  Hudson’s birthday was a month ago!   We have had a lot of birthday’s lately.  So, I made him a little countdown calendar so he can see we still have a few weeks until we get to celebrate his special day!

DSC_1010

We had a fun day.  Again, the weather has been great today!  Hayden helped me mow the yard and pull weeds.  We even found three earth worms that kept him entertained.  How bad is it that I let him eat his lunch before I realized that he hadn’t washed his hands since he played with them?  GAG!  I am just going to pretend that didn’t happen. 

We had a lot of fun playing “farm”  today too.  Have you ever seen so many trucks, tractors, and farm equipment in all your life?  Ha!  Before having Hayden, I am quite sure I would have cringed at the thought of my living room looking like this!  Oh how things change! 

DSC_1014

DSC_1012

Hope you are having a good week!

No comments: