Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sausage Balls

I don’t know about you, but we love us some sausage balls here in the Smith house!  Especially this time of the year when it is getting cooler!  After my last post, someone requested that I post the recipe that I found on pinterest.  So here it is!

Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
(Printable Recipe)
1 lb hot sausage, uncooked
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups Bisquick
4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400F.


Mix all ingredients until well combined. (I used my big mixer with the dough hook attachment).  Roll into 1-inch balls.  Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until brown.
Sausage balls may be frozen uncooked.  If baking frozen, add a few minutes to the baking time.

**I cooked mine for about 20 minutes on a regular baking pan and I think it might have been a little long.  You might want to adjust the temp or cooking time a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the recipe!!