Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trick or Treatin’ with some girl friends.

Today we had a fun Halloween party with some friends at Kristin and Payton’s house.  All girls in fact.  That’s ok.  Hayden didn’t seemed too fazed by it.  As always, we had some yummy food!  The momma’s favorite part!!  ;-) 

DSC_0661

Krissy brought the cutest sweets! 

These little mummy’s are made with four marshmallows and a fruit roll up.  So cute!

DSC_0652

Love these little ghosts too!  These are the biggest marshmallows I have ever seen! 

DSC_0651

And these cakes!  Yes, cakes!  Goodness, besides being so stinkin’ cute, they were delicious!!

DSC_0654 DSC_0653

I brought sausage balls (a new recipe with cream cheese in them) and these cute little acorns I found on Pinterest.  Hayden is all about hunting him some acorns outside, so he thought these were pretty cool!  Just need you some donut holes, pretzel sticks, Nutella, chocolate sprinkles and some pecans. 

DSC_0648

DSC_0650

DSC_0649

The ones made with pecans were much better than the sprinkles in my opinion.   I am not crazy about the plastic taste of  sprinkles.  You could also use heath bar chips (yummy!).

Kristin made these cute buckets full of tons of goodies for them. 

DSC_0699

I brought these little jars for the Momma’s.  Candy Corn and peanuts.  Yum!

DSC_0441

Hayden did wear his Indian costume for a little bit.  Cutest little Indian I have ever seen!  ;-)

DSC_0655

Eatin’ time!

DSC_0657 DSC_0665

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm.  Those strawberries are delicious!  Hayden ate strawberries and chips for lunch.  He cared much more about playing than he did eating.  And that yellow bottle…he found that and carried it around pretty much the whole two hours we were there.  Notice the pictures that follow…

DSC_0664

DSC_0670_edited-1

DSC_0674

DSC_0675

Play time outside!

DSC_0678 DSC_0682 DSC_0689 DSC_0677 

Love these dresses!  Kristin and Marla have the cutest Etsy shop you can check out here!  I have placed my order for a few “boy” shirts!  I am so excited about them! 

DSC_0694 DSC_0691

We missed you Addisyn and Shada.  Hope you get better soon!

Thank you Kristin for such a great party!  We had so much fun and you outdid yourself, AGAIN! 

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for coming! I enjoyed it!! And all the laughing we did, HAHA!

Lisa said...

WOW! All that food is so cute and looks so yummy.

Marla said...

Looking back through my post I realized I put donut hole pumpkins instead of acorns! Oops! I fixed it. ;)

Also- you and Kristin got such great pics! I really missed out on a lot of things just using my phone!

Marla said...

And thanks for the Anything Baby Boutique shout out!

Anonymous said...

Please share your sausage ball recipe if you are willing to...thanks!!!

Jamie said...

What a fun Halloween playdate! I'm jealous of that food spread. WOW!!