Saturday, August 6, 2011

Forget the blocks, I got some REAL “more hay”!

Hayden and his daddy went to Atwoods today for a few things and came home with some “REAL” hay and a cab tractor too!  Jeff didn’t show the hay to him in the store and waited to open it until they got home.  Jeff said he thought Hayden was going to “poop his pants” (which he still does-Ha!) because he was so excited!  So excited, that he had to take a nap with his hay.  He wanted  to sleep with all four bales.  But, we settled for two.

DSC_0377

I had my bi-monthly Thirty-One meeting this morning, but I made a pit stop into Good Samaritan on the way.  I walked away with a vintage Fisher-Price bus, two Tonka Volkswagen Beetle Bugs, and some brand new popsicle molds.  All for 25 cents!  Man, I love that place!  I only had a few minutes to shop but I was happy with my purchase! 

DSC_0380

DSC_0381

Tonka…made in the USA.  Wonder how old these are?  I did a little research.  I did find some on ebay for sale for about $20 bucks each, but I couldn’t find a year on them.  Hmm…

DSC_0383

Hope you have a good weekend!!

PS…the new comment system opens up the post in a new window, then you scroll to the bottom of the post and enter your name, email, and website (if you have one) along with your comment!  I kind of like comments!  ;-)