Sunday, March 20, 2011

Walking in Momma’s Shoes

Hayden has recently started taking interest in walking in my Sperry’s.  I have no idea why this pair of shoes, but he loves them.  Maybe because they are light weight and stay on his foot?  I have to admit, I really think he might need some of his own.  They would have looked pretty cute with his outfit!  :-) 

He can also get his legs in Jeff’s boots now on his own.  It is quite a sight, but he get a little frustrated when he can’t walk in them.  Jeff’s size 13’s are a little big/heavy for him. 

DSC_0679 DSC_0680

Pardon the unmade bed.  It was all I could do to make it to Sunday School on time a little late this morning.   Atleast we made it, right? 

Speaking of Sperry’s…Here are some of my new favorite styles…Just for fun!  :-)

Women's Marin Slip OnWomen's Santa RosaWomen's Palmdale Slip OnWomen's Palmdale Slip OnWomen's Marin Slip OnWomen's Southport Wedge

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That's cute!! Love his little outfit!!