Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Party with our Friends!

Today, we attended our first Valentines party with our friends at Kristin and Payton’s house.  There were 6 Momma’s and 8 Little ones.  We ate some yummy food and had lots of fun! 

Kristin had purchased a mailbox for each of the kiddos and filled it with goodies.  They were able to decorate their mailbox with all kinds of fun stickers. 

DSC_0241

DSC_0243

Check out this spread…

DSC_0237

Chips, dips galore (that were sooooo yummy), fruit, cheese, chocolate covered strawberries, chicken salad roll ups, grilled cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, yummy cake, white chocolate rice krispie treats, Chick-Fil-A tea, and Kristin even made HEART ice! 

I think  the babies loved it!  I know the Momma’s did!  I couldn’t stay out of the dips! 

This picture cracks me up.  They are all eyeing the chocolate covered strawberry.  Ha!

DSC_0247

DSC_0248

Payton and Hayden hanging out by the fireplace.  Surprise!  He has a ball in his hand!

DSC_0254

The following series of pictures just make me laugh.  When we were trying to get the babies to sit together for a picture, Hayden refused.  The rest of them posed so nicely while Hayden was throwing  a little fit not wanting to cooperate.  Then, Kristin suggested I let him stand on on the fireplace.  This is the reaction we got!  Too bad we don’t have sound to go along with these pictures!

DSC_0255

DSC_0256_edited-1

DSC_0259

DSC_0261

DSC_0260

Everyone else is bored with the pictures.  Hayden is still excited he gets to stand on the fire place hearth.  He knows how lucky he is.

DSC_0267

The littles…

DSC_0262

Hayden’s future girlfriend Grace.   Hayden LOVES her!!!!!  It’s almost an obsession.  He loves to hug and kiss on her.  He doesn’t kiss anyone else in his life other than Grace.  Seriously. 

DSC_0263

Grace’s Daddy Geoff and Hayden’s Daddy Jeff work together.  You can imagine the trash talking that goes on between those too.  Jeff thinks it is funny.  Geoff does not.  Ha!   Ha! 

(UPDATE:I stole this picture from Grace’s Mommy, Marla)

Hayden found a baby to play with.  He loved playing with the babies eyes.  Then, he would lift his shirt and touch the baby to his belly.  Weird.  I know.  I told you he is obsessed with touching things with his belly. 

DSC_0277

Parker was showing me her moves.  She is really great at twirling in her pretty skirt!

DSC_0279 DSC_0282

Hayden doing a little face smushing against the window.  Lovely!  I know Kristin appreciates that! 

DSC_0285 DSC_0283

Hayden took heart shaped rice krispy treats for his friends. 

DSC_0235

Hayden’s goodies!

DSC_0289

And us…at the end of the party.  Hayden was not interested in picture taking.  Again!  Why didn’t I think to stand him on the fire place hearth?

DSC_0287 DSC_0288

Kristin, you outdid yourself!  Thank you so much for having us over and letting us destroy your house!  Ha!  We love our playdates!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your shirt. Cute! And the belly touching is weird-and it cracks me up! I can't wait to hug and kiss that little boy!

Kristin said...

That series of pictures cracks me up too!! They had so much fun, I think!! You got some good pictures!! Thanks for sharing! And thank you for bringing the heart shaped rice crispy treats!! And Payton's Minnie sucker! AND the chocolate covered strawberries!!! Thank you so much!!

The Barner Bunch said...

I have the SAME Valentine's shirt! Love it! Go Old Navy! hahaha
The pictures are great and I'm so happy you had a nice Valentine's Day!!!