Sunday, February 13, 2011

Meeting a new friend

Today was my debut/open house for my new Thirty-One businessJamie is my new Thirty-One team member and was able to make the long drive to attend the debut and brought her sweet babies along.  Jamie is a fellow blogger and a previous co-worker before we both moved to different school districts and then later became Stay at Home Mommies!  I hadn’t seen Jamie in a long time and I was anxious to see her and meet her babies!  My friend Kelly (and her hubby) also came with their sweet boy Kaden.  Kaden is two months older than Hayden.  Hayden is two months older than Langston.  And Langston is about 17 months older than his little brother Riverson.   I am pretty sure that the boys had a fun time playing together!  And of course, we couldn’t leave the event without getting their picture together! 

DSC_0296

Langston checking to make sure his brother is ok.  Kaden and Hayden are just happy!  :-)

DSC_0300

Sweet boys…

DSC_0304 DSC_0305

Hayden has become quite the hugger lately.  When he wants to that is.  Kaden and Hayden have gotten to hang out a lot more lately and I love it that they are becoming such great little friends! 

DSC_0306

To my friends and family who came today…Thank you so much for coming today and supporting me!   I appreciate you so much! 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm sorry I didn't make it!! But, we will have a great party next Saturday!!! :)

Kelly said...

omg! That picture of Hayden and Kaden loving each other is the sweetest thing! :)