Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PW Breakfast Puffs

DSC_0873

I know I keep professing my love for the Pioneer Woman. I just can’t help it.  Have you ever made her French Breakfast Puffs?  If  not, YOU SHOULD!  Go here for the recipe.  They are melt in your mouth delicious!  I have to warn you, they are NOT LOW FAT!!!  In fact, I would probably say that they are VERY HIGH in fat!  :-)  They go wonderful with a cup of coffee or even a Dr. Pepper if you want to add a few more calories and a little more sugar!  They kind of remind me of a coffee cake/crumb cake.  They are just as delicious the second day heated up as they are the first day right out of the oven.  But, I can’t guarantee that you will have leftovers.  They are that good!  :-)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Those look SUPER yummY!! I will be trying those! I LOVE Pioneer Woman too!! Can't wait for her new book to come out next month!

Lisa said...

Look at you making all of the PW recipes! I need to get serious and make some too :)

Catherine said...

I love, love, love her cookbook!!

The Barner Bunch said...

Those look tooooo good. Yum. Dr. Pepper? Did you really just say those words?