Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Date Night

Photo1 Tonight Jeff and I had us a little date night.  We left the house around 4:30 this afternoon with no idea what we were doing.  Mom agreed to watch Hayden while we had a little “us” time.  We enjoyed dinner at Saltgrass, dessert at Braums, and a little shopping at Kirklands (finally found bathroom mirrors after living in our house for 2 months without them), Petco, Target, and Walmart.  We were home by a little after 9:00 PM.  Hayden did great while we were away and we enjoyed grown up conversation and our time together out and about.

PS…I just love this picture.  I wish the lighting would have been a little better, but it was taken with my iPhone.  I just got a new app last night that is called Camera+.  If you have an iPhone and don’t have this app, you should get it!!  It does all kinds of effects to your pictures super fast and super easy!  Very user friendly!  I love it! 

Happy New year!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a great time! Love Salt Grass!!!!