Saturday, November 13, 2010

Night Number 2

Night number 2 in the house.  It is 9:15 and Jeff and I have had our showers and have been in bed since before 9.  I can’t tell you the last time that has happened!  We are LOVING the new house, all our new furniture {kind size bed}, and all the room we have.  We had to go to Tyler today to go pick up our dining room table and chairs from here.  We LOVE it!  It is so heavy though!  Thank goodness one of Jeff’s friends and his girlfriend showed up just in time for us to unload it.  It took 4 of us to get it in the house!  It is 5 1/2 ft square. 

(Just pretend you don’t see the dust.)

DSC_0976

DSC_0975

We are going to get our new hutch that we got from The Noble House in Canton on Monday.  It will be where that big box is sitting now.  Can’t wait!! 

Not much unpacking went on today.  Going to Tyler and a long Wal-Mart trip for necessities pretty much took up most of our day today.  There’s always tomorrow!  :-)

PS…Did you blog about Shutterfly and sign up for the 50 free Christmas cards?  I got my code yesterday!  So excited!  If you haven’t done it, you should!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

what an awesome table! Can't wait to see the hutch!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the table even more now! I couldn't see all the detail and the different color top from the legs on the pictures on my phone! I am in LOVE!

Kristin said...

LOVE the table!!! Everything looks great from what I can see!!

I got my code for the xmas cards too!!! :) I was messing around with them today, trying to figure out which ones I want!! :)