Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

Black Friday

Black Friday was a success!  Did you shop?  I went to bed Thursday night about 11:30 PM for a quick nap.  My sister in law Yolanda got to my house about 2:45 AM and we were off and on a mission!  We made it to Wal-Mart, Children’s Place, Kohls, Bath and Body Works, Old Navy, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond,  Justice, JC Penney, Dicks Sporting Goods, Academy, Garden Ridge, Michaels, Kohls again, Bed Bath and Beyond again, Sheplers, Saltgrass to REFUEL, Hobby Lobby, and Tractor Supply.  Whew, that just wears me out typing it all.  :-) 

Here’s some of the breakdown…

Walmart-pretty calm!  We didn’t get some things we wanted, but very easy to get in and out.

Kohls-LONG, LONG lines.  Yolanda was looking for our a Roomba and we didn’t find it at either one we went to.  We left our stuff there that we did find and didn’t wait in line. 

BBW and Old Navy-GREAT deals and not much of a wait!

Garden Ridge-Went there looking for a tree.  Didn’t find one I was in love with.  Not much of a sale going on. Kind of disappointing! 

Michaels-Got a Christmas tree and one for the front porch too. 

Sheplers-LONGEST LINE!  Waited almost an hour in line. 

Saltgrass—YUMMMY as always!  Such a treat!

HobLob, Academy, Dicks, BBB, Justice, and Tractor Supply-Got a few things.  Easy in and out!

We got back home around 2:45 PM with the car loaded down.  I got a little Christmas shopping and some house decorations bought too! Yolanda did great and was able to get several presents bought. 

I was ready for a shower and a nap when we got home!  Luckily I was able to take a nap when Hayden did and I felt much better after that.  I was back asleep by 9:30 PM or so! 

It really was a fun day!  We didn’t experience any real craziness!  How about you?  

3 comments:

Jamie said...

My gosh! I got tired just reading all of the places you went to! I'll definitely be going next year when my little one isn't so little. I loved reading about everyone's deals.

Sharon said...

I went cyber shopping with my wood stove blazing and in my flannel pants and long-sleeve t-shirt! But I didn't get all the good deals I wanted had I gone out and about.

Kristin said...

WOW- That wears me out reading all the places you went!! Geez!!! Glad you got some good deals!! Can't wait to see your Christmas Tree!!