Friday, August 13, 2010

Thankful

DSC_0926 DSC_0927

We were so thankful for the rain yesterday.  Even if it only lasted for about 10 minutes, it “cooled” down to 89 degrees and we took advantage of it!  The humidity was like 150% and I was sweating like crazy!  Hayden was so happy to be outside and was loving all the puddles!

DSC_0928 DSC_0930 editDSC_0940

Such a little boy!  Getting muddy and all!

DSC_0933 DSC_0936 DSC_0937 

Check out these curls!

DSC_0944 edit 

We don’t want to be greedy, but a little more rain and some cooler temperatures would be GREAT!  I don’t know about ya’ll, but I am so ready for FALL!

2 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

I'm so ready for FALL (everything about it)!!!
Glad you had a little shower out there. We didn't get a drop :(

Love the curls!!!!

Kristin said...

I am SO ready too!!! Very cute pictures getting all dirty outside!! :)