Saturday, July 3, 2010

Girls Night

 close up

Last night a few girls from high school met up for a girls night at Gloria’s down on the harbor.  Some of us had not seen each other in 12 years.  We envisioned sitting out on the patio while viewing the beautiful scenery, watching the sun go down on the lake while enjoying each others company.   Well, it was raining like crazy, but we definitely enjoyed each other’s company!  So much so that I think our waiter was going having a nervous breakdown because we were just hanging out talking while there were people waiting to be seated.  Ha!

Alicia and Stacy

stacy and alicia

Janiece and Michele

michele and janiece

Michele and I

megan and michele 

We weren’t ready to say our goodbyes so we decided to move our fun to Starbucks!

starbucks

I have not had much caffeine in the past 3-4 months so I was up most of the night tossing and turning after drinking that yummy caramel frappuccino!  Jeff went to bed around 8:00 last night so about 3:00 or 4:00 AM he starting tossing and turning with me.  Needless to say we got some planning done on the “new” house. 

I enjoyed our girls night so much.  It has been a great weekend so far and it is only Saturday morning!  Nothing better than getting to go to Canton two days in a row and then a girls night full of talk and laughter!  I feel refreshed! Love you girls!  Let’s do it again soon!!!

PS…Crissi we missed you!

1 comment:

The Barner Bunch said...

Oh how FUN! I'm so glad you had a night out with the girls!! You looked beautiful and I'm sure you enjoyed every minute of it!!!