Thursday, June 3, 2010

New tricks…

Hayden has learned/mastered a few new tricks lately.  Not good but inevitable tricks.

He can get in any drawer or cabinet he would like.  I guess it is time for the cabinet locks!  He can destroy a room in a matter of seconds.  I just decided that I would leave it until he is getting ready for bed.  My OCD starts to kick in, but I pull back and just go with the flow!

DSC_0886DSC_0888  DSC_0894

He can also throw his toys in the trash.  Our trash can has a swinging lid.  I had it on the floor because he loves to put his toys in it and get them out.  Obviously that was not a great idea since now he thinks he should put them in the trash.

DSC_0889 DSC_0890

He has also learned how to pick his nose.  I’ll save you from seeing that picture.  But how did he learn that?  Again, I guess it was going to happen sooner or later.  Ha!

2 comments:

The Fenter Funny Farm said...

Just think, we had TWO in destructo mode all the time. He's still precious, even if he is creating a mess!!! Before you know it, he'll be all grown up. Seems like only yesterday that Chelsey and Colby were getting into everything...

Kristin said...

Haha!!! I am the same way and I found myself picking up the same thing like 10 times in a day! So finally I decided I would wait until she goes to bed! And lately I have decided to not even put up her toys or clean her playroom because I will just have to do it again the next day!! HA!!

Has he started to unroll the toilet paper in the bathroom? Or try to put stuff in the toilet?? Payton has been doing that!! Good times!! :)