Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why I love garage sales!

When Jen was here last time, we hit the jackpot at a garage sale on our way to our Girl’s Night.  We found a few baby clothes, a Halloween costume,  and I got a few great toys for Hayden for like 10 cents, 50 cents, etc.  Crazy cheap!!

 DSC_0754

Well, when Jen saw this toy, she said you have to get it!  Landree loved it!  And boy am I so glad I did!  This is definitely Hayden’s favorite toy lately!  He LOVES to look at himself in the mirror and dance (bounce up and down) along with the music and maybe watch Mommy and Daddy dance and sing along too.  :-)  I haven’t ever seen this in the stores, but if you see one at a garage sale, get it!!  Even if you don’t have a baby, surely you know someone who does!!

DSC_0753

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yeah that was Payton's favorite too!!! She got it for Christmas!! What a great deal!!