Thursday, May 27, 2010

My new treat jar!

I recently got this new treat jar at TJ Maxx for $5.99.  I am not real big on having things on my countertops, but I made an exception for  this jar.   You can’t really tell from the picture, but it is actually a pretty decent size.  I have seen these “chalkboard” jars at Canton, but I am so in love with this one and in love with the price too! 

 DSC_0787 DSC_0790

PS…I need some of those new chalkboard markers.  I am not so great at writing with a stick of chalk.  Has anyone tried them?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome deal! Think I just might have to go out and find one of those. :)

Jennifer said...

I have those chalk markers. I don't know if it's the markers or my chalkboard since I painted it on with my own chalkboard paint, but they don't wipe off well. If you don't plan on changing out what you are going to write on the jar very often then I think they would be great or maybe you can try it out on some other type of chalkboard first. They are kind of expensive too. I think they were $10 for 4 at Hobby Lobby, but you can use a coupon. :) Love the jar. They had something at our Marshall's like this, but the jar wasn't as cute.

Jennifer said...

I just thought you should put people treats since the doggie treats are right next your your jar! :)