Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good deal on diapers!

Just had to pass this along. I am a bargain shopper and I know so many of you are too!

When I went to Target this week, I noticed that the jumbo pack of huggies and pampers diapers were on sale for 8.99. Just a side note...jumbo meaning 27 or 31 count. Doesn't sound like jumbo to me when that lasts less a week. I'm just sayin'! Anyway, if you bought 3 packs, then you also got a $5.00 Target gift card. On top of that, in my handy dandy coupon file, I had some $2.00 off coupons for a pampers cruiser pack, pampers baby-dri pack, and a pack of huggies. So, I ended getting one of each of the "jumbo" packs for $5.33 each. I usually don't buy these any more, but I felt like this was not a bad deal!

The older they get, the less diapers you get. :-( I can hardly stomach spending $27 on a box of Pampers Cruisers when I can get the same amount in the box of Target diapers for less than $14 and I really do like them and he very rarely leaks. No, they are not as "soft", but now that Hayden is a little older and it doesn't seem to matter as much to have the "softest" ones. I am all about getting the best bang for your buck!

Ok, maybe this turned into a "soap box" post instead of a "money saving" post. :-) If you have some coupons, go get you some diapers and a $5.00 gift card for later!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOOOOOVE a good deal on diapers, or any deal for that matter! I usually stock up on diapers when there is a good sale. This week, Walgreens is running a great sale on them and I got them for $5 and some change each! I hear that CVS will be having another sale on them next week. I usually get mine at the drug stores and stock up for cheap, with my coupons, of course. :)