Monday, December 14, 2009

Friends!

I began writing this post two weeks ago! Where does time go? Well, we have been having so much fun with our friends Jennifer, Landree, and Hudson! They are home for almost two months! Jeff, Jennifer's husband, came for Thanksgiving and comes back again for Christmas.



I know I have talked about my best friend Jennifer on here numerous times. We have literally been best friends since birth! She, along with her family, are so precious to me! Jeff and Jennifer have a 3 year old, Landree, and now they have Hudson, 3 1/2 months. It is so exciting that we now have boys close to the same age. Here are the boys during their first playdate!


Checking Hudson out...
DSC_0122_edited-1

Showing some love...
DSC_0126_edited-1

Such a happy boy!
DSC_0129_edited-1

We missed a week of spending time together due to our illness, but we have made up for it in the past week! The saddest part was we couldn't go to Canton two weekends ago. Since then, we have had several marathon shopping days together. Last year at this time, when I was 6 months pregnant, Jennifer and I put in an 18 hour shopping day! We are some serious shoppers! And they boys have done quite well too!! With all the shopping, I have not gotten hardly any Christmas shopping done yet this year. I gotta get with it! We also did a Christmas Tour of Homes yesterday. We went to see Santa at North Park today. I will post pics soon!

No comments: