Friday, December 4, 2009

1st Thanksgiving

Hayden's first Thanksgiving was a good one! Because Jeff had to go to work Thanksgiving afternoon, we had his family Thanksgiving early that day. Then, after I came home and cooked a little, Hayden and I went to my brother's house for Round 2 that afternoon. Here are a few pictures from Jeff's family Thanksgiving...

Hayden and his cousin Grayson
DSC_0132_edited-1

Hayden and his Aunt LuLu (Jeff's sister)
DSC_0133_edited-1

Hayden and his PaPa and his cousin Cole.
DSC_0135_edited-1

Jeff wanted to make sure that Hayden wasn't left out when we were eating. So, before we ate, I fed him a little sweet potato and corn baby food. Then, while we were eating, he ate a few bites of mashed potatoes. Then, we decided to give him a little deviled egg. Here is the result...

Ok, I will try a little deviled egg.
DSC_0138

Ewww...Not sure I like this!
DSC_0139

OK. I H-A-T-E it!!! Please don't EVER make me eat that again!
DSC_0140

Whew...Nana saved the day! She didn't make me eat any more deviled egg. She wanted to give me chocolate, but my Mommy said I couldn't have any. :-)
DSC_0143_edited-1

W-O-R-N out!
DSC_0144_edited-1

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your friends and family! We did!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Those deviled egg pics are hilarious! Bless his heart! :)