Sunday, September 13, 2009

House Update-Paint Colors

Here is a sneak peek at our paint colors. I am usually pretty low key when it comes to paint colors. I always seem to go with earthtones. I think I have watched a little too much HGTV lately and have brightened things up a bit! Jeff and his dad and my dad worked so hard this weekend getting everything painted! YEA!! We are still thinking we may add another coat to the ceiling, but other than that, we are ready for crown molding and trim.

Kitchen...R-E-D! So, I really didn't think it would be this bright. But, once we stain the cabinets and all our decor is in, I think it will look great. And speaking of cabinets, I can't show them to you because they are all covered up! Can you imagine if that red paint got on them? Hopefully we will get them stained next weekend.

DSC_1011

The living room...brown. We did an accent wall in our living room and our bedroom with a darker brown, but you really can't tell too much. Oh well! Our bedroom pretty much looks the same as this.

DSC_1013

The bathroom...blue. I seriously had on a shirt one day and said, I really think I want our bathroom to be the color of my shirt. Well, I pretty much matched with a color at Sherwin Williams. I have a chocolate brown shower curtain and plan to use some rustic/iron decor in here. I think it will look pretty good all put together!

DSC_1014

And Hayden's room...

I had a really hard time deciding what I wanted to do in his room. I decided to do a blue and brown with a chair rail. I am still trying to decide on a baby bed (style-with an adjusting rail, without, white or chocolate, etc...so many choices!). I am having a hard time!

Here is his bedding...

baby bedding 2

Hayden matched his room today!

DSC_1019

DSC_1020

And with his sweet, loving, and hard working Daddy...

DSC_1026

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks great! I love all the different colors!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see it all in person!!! LOVE IT!

The Barner Bunch said...

Love the house colors!!! The red is my FAVORITE!