Wednesday, April 1, 2009

36 weeks and counting...DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The countdown is on!!!!!!!! 4 weeks to go! I do feel like he has dropped some, but not to the point where I am feeling an immense about of pressure. I am still swollen from head to toe (seriously...my nose/face is swollen and of course my little piggies are too...so attractive)! I am anxious to go to the doctor tomorrow to see what he has to say about how we are doing!

Jeff and I have our hospital tour and baby care/CPR class on Saturday. Exciting! Afterwards we plan to make a trip to Babies R US and Target to finish getting our "essentials". We still need to get our swing, extra car seat base, and the almighty breast pump...and I am sure we will find a few other things we "need"! I can't imagine what it would be though. Our friends and family have been so generous! We have gotten so many wonderful things!

We also plan to start getting things ready for Hayden's arrival. He won't have a nursery, but that is ok! We just need to get the swing, pack and play, and the car seat all set up and maybe pack a bag. I can't believe it is really time to start thinking about him coming any time now!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is so exciting!! I bet you are so ready! I'm sure that swelling is NOT fun but I still think you look great! I'm sure my swelling will be here soon.

The Barner Bunch said...

No matter how swollen you may feel...you look adorable! It won't be long Megan and Jeff. The countdown is ON!
Auntie Amy can't WAIT to meet Hayden face to face!!!!