Friday, March 27, 2009

My Grandmother...

Jeff came in from work about 3:00 AM and told me my mom had called him on his way home to let us know that my grandmother passed away a couple of hours ago. Please be in prayer for my family today especially for my mom, aunt, and granddaddy. Grandmother had been sick on and off again for a long time. She had endured a lot of pain and suffering and had many bouts in and out of the hospital. About a month ago the family made the decision to bring in Hospice to her home in Ft. Worth. She was at home tonight with my granddaddy where she wanted to be. It is truly a blessing for my grandmother as she is pain-free and in a much better place tonight.

P.S. At the sonogram yesterday, the doctor said he thought Hayden weighed about 5 lbs 9 oz. I go back to my doctor and to get another sonogram next Thursday.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So sorry for your loss, I will be praying for your mom and family. What a B-I-G boy you are going to have....Hang in there! Hugs!

Holly said...

I will definitely be praying for your family. I am so sorry to hear about it.