Tuesday, December 23, 2008

17 hour shopping day...WHAT?

YES!!! Yesterday my best friend Jennifer and I had a 17 hour shopping day! Well, I guess I should say I left my house at 7:15 AM and got home at midnight! We started off in McKinney thinking we we would just hang out in the McKinney/Allen area...but we ended up leaving Rockwall about 10:30 PM! Here is a rundown of our day...Chick-fil-a for breakfast, Bath and Body Works, Office Depot, Ross, Michaels, Petsmart, Target (to do my registry!), Belk, Kirklands, Old Navy, Home Goods/TJ Maxx, Babies R Us (to do my registry!), eat at P.F. Changs for lunch at 4 pm, Lone Star Baby in Dallas (what a fun store!), Mesquite to get Jeff a gift card (they were "sold out" of gift cards....WHAT???), then to the Rockwall Target, Scrapbook Store, Old Navy, Bath and Body Works, JC Penny, Belk, Chiloso for dinner (SO GOOD!), and finally to Wal-Mart. We still kind of wanted to get to Kohls and to Belk in Greenville, but we were officially WORN OUT!! I seriously would consider this a marathon shopping day!

Bad part...my body hurt so bad by the time I got home and I was so exhausted I could not sleep!!!!!!!!!! I went to bed about 12:45 AM, woke up when Jeff got home at 3:00 AM, talked to him about our day, couldn't go back to sleep for a while and finally got up at 7:00 AM. I am thinking I might need a nap later or it will be an early night!! :-)

The good thing is we didn't spend much money and we had so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sad friend...come over when Jeff leaves for work and we'll nap together. I think I'll be able to take one too!

The Barner Bunch said...

Oh my. I would have never been able to keep up with you two girls! Jennifer honestly scares me with all her energy!!! ha ha Glad you had fun.
What's up with being "sold out" of gift cards???? That's ridiculous!