Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Exciting News To Share!

Jeff and I have some exciting news to share! After lots of prayer, the Lord has blessed us! We are expecting our first baby! I am about 9 weeks and am due on April 30, 2009.


It was so much fun to share our news with our family a few weeks ago! Jeff and I "made the rounds" in one evening. We pretended we had house plans for them to look at, but instead it was a poster with a special message to them with our first sonogram picture.


I am feeling pretty good right now. I had one really bad week with sickness that lasted ALL DAY! I wouldn't wish that on anyone! But, I feel blessed that it has subsided since then. I do have occasional nausea and get a little weak at times, but feel pretty good otherwise.


Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy! I will keep you updated through our blog. Our next appointment is October 20.


Much love!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

OMG!! Congratulations!!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited it's not a secret anymore!!! I am so excited! Love you!

Amanda said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you both. You are going to be a great mommy. :)

The Barner Bunch said...

Me too! (in reference to Jenn's comment) I've been busting at the seams to say, "MEGAN IS GOING TO BE A MOMMY!!!!!" Yipeeeeee! You both will be fantastic parents. I can't wait to hear all the stories!!!! There will be plenty to share!

Taren said...

I've been waiting to see an update on you other than your coasters...(you still did a great job on them though!!)
I am soooooooo happy for you! If you ever need any support on being sick all the time, I am the person to see!! Believe me, when that baby arrives though, everything that happened before (not so fun stuff) will be forgotten. I can't wait to hear about your journey through all of this!

Sharon said...

You know how excited I am!!! I can't wait to hold that little darling and rock! Love MOM

Lisa said...

I am so excited for you!! Thanks for sharing your blog with us. I will be checking it for updates :)

Bev said...

Megs, I am sooo excited for you and Jeff! Keep us posted on your incredible journey. You'll be awesome parents!

Bev said...

Megs, I am sooo excited for you and Jeff! You will be awesome parents! Keep us posted on this incredible journey.

The Barner Bunch said...

I'm STILL excited! ha ha Just checking if you had posted the sono pics yet. I want to SEE Baby Smith in your little belly!!!

tonni said...

What a beautiful baby you and Jeff will have!! I will try not to send any of my students to you~no stress on mommy is important!
Congrats!