Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home made coasters!


Ok, so Jen and I were out on an all day shopping spree and I found some coasters that I really loved. They were like $35. Jen was like, "We can totally make these". So, the hunt was on! We went to Lowes to buy the tiles (less than $2). Then, we went looking for some tissue paper we liked ($3). We liked the animal prints, so we bought leopard and zebra. Somehow we wanted to get our monogram on there. I just cut out a piece of tissue, glued it on some printer paper, and printed it out. It worked! So, I cut out the tissue and Jen was the official "decoupager" with modge podge. We loved how they turned out! The best part is...they cost less than $5 to make!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

These look awesome! So did you spray them or use them yet? I am totally making them! LOVE IT!

Amanda said...

WOW! Those are so pretty. You need to start selling them. I would buy some! :)

The Barner Bunch said...

How are you so crafty? What happened to me???
Can we come see you next week? I'd love to have lunch with you or something.