Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer is here!

Summer is here! We are getting ready for our trip to Alaska next week! We are flying into Anchorage to see our friends Shauna and Tom who live there. We are so excited! We are going to go on a glacier cruise, see an air show, and take lots of pictures of the beautiful scenery and wildlife. We are also planning a short camping trip in July and a trip to the Guadalupe River the first of August.

It seems like every weekend since we have moved, we have had something going on either painting, doing something to yard, trimming trees, going to the deer lease, etc. I have just about finished all the painting and decorating in the house. Of course, I am sure I will find some project to do! I am sure the summer will fly by as always. But for now, I am looking forward to spending time with Jeff and having some time for rest and relaxation.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so excited! YEA for blogging! I can't believe ya'll are going to Alaska next week! Can you put me in your suitcase? Love you!