Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A busy and fun day!

Our day has been super busy, but a fun one!  This morning we got a few things done around the house and then ran to the bank.  Then, we went to Mom and Dads for a little bit to get things ready for dinner tonight.  My Aunt Kathy and Granddaddy got here from Vegas this afternoon.  Then, Hayden and I ran home, packed our lunch and headed to the park to meet Amy, Hudson, and Hayson.  It was like a Sunday School/Preschool reunion.  There were so many kids from Hayden’s Sunday School class and Hudson and Hayden’s preschool.  Kind of funny!  They boys had a great time! 

DSC_0097

DSC_0094

DSC_0104

DSC_0096

DSC_0109

Hayden loves Hayson.  He is so sweet with him!

DSC_0112bw

DSC_0100 DSC_0103

We ran back to Mom and Dads after the park so I could drop Hayden off while I went to the Chiropractor.  Jeff worked me way too hard this past weekend in the yard/flowerbeds.  I did something to my back.  Actually it is my sciatic nerve.  Uhg!  Hayden hung out with his Granddaddy building fence and riding the four wheeler and stepping in cow poop.  Nice. 

Came back and visited with everyone.  Then, it was haircut time.  I think I missed my calling.  Ha!  I gave Dad, Granddaddy Red and Mom all haircuts.  I have been cutting Dads hair for a couple of years.  His is easy.  Just a number 5 with the clippers and a little touch up with scissors.  Granddaddy Red on the other hand had a few more requests.  Short on the bottom.  Tapered up the side.   Then use the scissors up top.   Then, Mom needed a little touch up too.  Well, I ended up giving her a trim all over.   We got it all done and I was pretty proud!   Now, if I could just get Hayden to let me cut his hair! 

Hayden had so much fun playing with Aunt Kathy, Granddaddy Red, Granddaddy, and Nanny.  He pretty much spent the entire day outside and he was a little sunburned and REALLY dirty! 

We ended our night with PW Chicken Spaghetti and brownie and ice cream for dessert.  Yum!  Can you believe that Aunt Kathy and Granddaddy both said they had never had chicken spaghetti?

We had a great day!  

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I absolutely LOVE that black and white picture of Hayden and Hayson! And, I just want to know what you CAN'T do??!?! You cut hair, too! Wow! :)