Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hayden in Action…

Life around the Smith pretty much revolves around this little boy.

DSC_0175_edited-2

He has been spending a lot of his time being a farm boy this week! 

He has been riding around on the Ranger or Granddaddy’s Truck or 4 Wheeler watching the guys run the big machines cleaning out the ponds.  He has to have this special new hat on too to make his “farm boy” status official! 

DSC_0174_edited-1

DSC_0172

As you probably already know, Hayden loves his tractor.  Well, this week he has learned how to drive in reverse.  He really thinks he is big stuff!  And, so do I!  He can get himself “unstuck” now!!  WAHOO!!   (Make sure your sound is up.)

He would get so tickled.  Then, Chloe (the Yorkie) would start chasing him and barking at him and he would just get beside himself laughing so hard. 

DSC_0148_edited-1 copy

DSC_0154_edited-2

He has developed quite the little personality.  Most of the time I L.O.V.E. that personality.  Except when he uses his three favorite words at the moment.  “No, Nope, or Not.”  We are really at the point where he will repeat just about anything you say.  He still is not really forming “sentences” but he says so many words and surprises us with new things each day!  He can pretty much say what he wants to!  ;-) 

Here is a little peek at his personality for those of you that don’t get to see him in action.  I know these are pretty basic words, but words we hear and use quite frequently around here.  I do not want to forget how sweet that little voice is at 2 years, 5 months!  ;-)

PS…Jamie, no making fun of my “Hay Bale” accent ok?  HA! 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

No wonder he's country. Get him to practice words like traffic and smog like all the kids in Dallas do ;)

You need to take him to see Molly, Popee's new mule.

Jennifer said...

I just noticed he's hauling tractors in his tractor. Such a smart boy!

Kristin said...

HAHA I loved both the videos!! Sure did make me smile!!! :) Too cute!!!

Jamie said...

Such a cute video! I must do this! And, I wasn't really laughing at "hay baayyle." I was laughing at "gooooat." Haha!