Saturday, July 23, 2011

Partying at Chuck E Cheese!

Today, Hayden and I went to Chuck E Cheese for  Kannon’s (My cousin Tony’s little boy) birthday party. 

DSC_0252

I can hardly remember the last time I went to Chuck E Cheese.  Probably early childhood sometime.  I am pretty sure that Hayden and I were both on sensory overload the moment we walked in.  Saturday at lunch time is quite crazy around there!  It took about 10 minutes before Hayden would let go of my neck.  He didn’t know what to think.  We finally mingled among the games and played a little.  He was interested in riding all the rides (monster truck, car, tractor).  Except, for the riding part.  He only wanted to sit.  As soon as they started going, he was diving off.  We did play some skee-ball too.  That is always my favorite game!  I didn’t get any pictures of us playing, because it was all I could do to keep up with Hayden, tokens, and tickets.  Much less a camera. 

After playing, it was time for some pizza!  Hayden was loving him some red sugar-filled drink (I honestly don’t know what it was).  Ha!  DSC_0240

Although it was pretty crowded, the staff there had it together!  Great for a low-stress party! 

DSC_0239

They did a great job celebrating the birthday boy!

DSC_0244 DSC_0247

1 comment:

The Barner Bunch said...

I must say...that birthday cake looked pretty cool! Barrett would love that!!!