Monday, June 6, 2011

Good Samaritan Saturday and a Birthday Party

I wasn’t going to go to Good Samaritan on Saturday, but decided at the last  minute to go and I am glad I did.  For those of you that don’t know, Good Samaritan, is a local indoor thrift shop that is only open on Saturday mornings.  Sometimes you find great things, sometimes you don’t.  You just never know!  That is what I love about it!  This past Saturday I spent $1.50 total and this is what I got…

An old Tonka firetruck.  I love it!  I found one just like it on ebay for sale for $29.99. 

DSC_0909

Some garden tools and a booster seat for Hayden.

DSC_0910 DSC_0912

And, a wire basket for hold papers/mail that I need to something with.  :-)

DSC_0914

I was happy with my finds!  Aunt Mary Helen…that garage sale was already put up when I got there around 11. 

Saturday afternoon, Hayden and I headed to Blaze and Blade’s (my twin nephews) 7th Birthday Party.  Ben 10 and Pirates of the Caribbean themes.

DSC_0924

The boys spent most of the time swimming with their friends but Hayden spent most of his time playing with trucks and cars he found.

DSC_0915DSC_0916 

DSC_0928

Blaze and Blade

DSC_0917 DSC_0920

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Dang, we never did get a picture of all 3 boys together. I love all your Good Samaritan finds. I know Hayden does!

Amber said...

Sure wish we had a Good Samaritan in West Texas! Great Finds!!