Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cozi Calendar

photo Are you looking for a way to organize your family?  I discovered Cozi Family from the PoeFam blog and I am loving it!!  It is a free online calendar (that corresponds with a free or inexpensive ad free iPhone/Android Ap) that allows me to type everything in and it go to my phone and Jeff’s phone.  It will go to as many phones as you want.  So if you have teenagers, you can add them too!  Everyone can put their events in there and you can keep up with all  in one place!  It is GREAT!  Each “appointment” is color coded for each member of our family!  It will send you a weekly email of the appointments/events you have for that week.  It will also send you reminders right before your appointments.  I love the “to do” lists too. I can also make a grocery list for each place I need to go and check each item off when I am done!  Yesterday I had a Costco List and a Target List.   If you are a “super couponer”, this would work GREAT to keep your lists organized!  Jeff can add things as well and it all shows up in the same place!  You should try it!  It is free, so why not? I don’t think you will regret it!!  I love anything that is free, easy to use,  and will help me be more organized! 

4 comments:

The Fenter Funny Farm said...

So....to be clear, Jeff knows exactly what's on your shopping list? Hummm.... Not sure I want that ap!

Marla said...

I am definitely going to have to try this. I especially like the idea of being able to add things to the list for both of us to see and more importantly, checking them off the list. Thanks for sharing

Alexis said...

I love Cozi!! With our situation, the calendar isn't really helpful, but I love the shopping list thing!

Hopping by from Kelly's Korner!!

Erin Branscom said...

cool! I am going to have to look into this! Thanks for the tip! I am following your blog! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com