Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kaden’s birthday party!

Because this is our scrapbook and I don’t want to forget things we do together or with our friends, I am not going to fret over this post being a month late!  I didn’t post immediately, because I wanted Kelly to be able to post first.  Then, I just didn’t get it done.  Better late than never in my opinion!  :-)

So, about a month ago (in the midst of the ice storm 2011) we went to Kaden’s 2nd birthday party!  We had three different events to attend that afternoon, but we weren’t gonna miss it! 

DSC_0149

Kelly got this cake at Costco.  I am pretty sure it had about 5 lbs of icing/mousse inside.  It was really good!  And what 2 year old doesn’t love Mickey Mouse?  I know Hayden does!

Kaden is such a smart, fun-loving little boy!  Kelly and I became great friends in high school through FFA and I love that our boys are friends too!

Kaden started waiving to the “crowd” after being sung to.  So funny! 

DSC_0160 DSC_0163

Kelly, Kaden, and Lance

DSC_0168

Hayden “helped” Kelly get everything ready…DSC_0146

He also enjoyed playing with Kaden’s horse stable…

DSC_0176

How do you like Kaden’s artwork on the wall?  :-)

DSC_0177

DSC_0178

Hayden loved (and still loves) this truck that they got him!  As a matter of fact, it is sitting right where Hayden left it this morning. On our entertainment center with the rest of his big trucks! 

DSC_0180

We had a great time and were so glad we could make it! 

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks a lot like Payton's Art Work on our wall!!!!!!

Cake looked YUMMY!!!

Sharon said...

We need to find out where the stable came from! Hayden may have to have one.

Kelly said...

Oh Megan! This is such a great post, better than mine! You do such a GREAT job of posting everything. :)