Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saving His Money

DSC_0215

Since Kristin posted about Payton enjoying putting money in her piggy bank, I decided to let Hayden put money in his.  Little did I know, he would become a little obsessed with putting money his bank!  I guess that is a good thing right?  He will say “money…bank” while running into his room pointing to his bank!   How do you explain to a persistent one year old you don’t have any more “money”?  Ha!  I have started feeling guilty if I use any change I might have in my purse instead of letting him put it his bank.  It’s a good thing that Daddy brings home some change most days!  Aunt Barbara, we will be coming to see you soon to cash in!  :-)   

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Yes, Kaden has been "feeding his pig" for about 6 months. He LOVES it too! We had to put his Pig on the top shelf of his closet because he was pulling it off, luckily he didn't break it.

Kristin said...

That is great!! So funny!!

Lisa said...

That is great! Molly loves to put money in her piggy bank too. I just hope that continues :)