Thursday, December 2, 2010

Early Christmas Present

Today, I got an early Christmas present.  One I bought for myself.  I was so excited to get my very first pair of “TOMS” in the mail today.  I had heard about them, but honestly didn’t think they were that attractive.  If you don’t know about “TOMS”, “TOMS” donates one-for-one.  When you buy a pair of shoes, a pair are donated to a child in need. 

DSC_0214

For some reason, I randomly felt the urge to check their website and see what they had to offer.  I was actually quite surprised that there are several styles that I liked!

I selected the Natural Burlap Classics.  I thought they would be cute for summer time, but could really be worn year round.  

DSC_0219

Check out this wedge.  I think they are super cute!

I also loved this gold pair.

I haven’t really gotten to wear them out, but just wearing them around the house, I might have to say that these are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever put on my feet!   So, if you want a cute new pair of shoes and want to help out a precious child in need at the same time, get you some TOMS!  (No, they are not paying me to advertise.)  :-)

DSC_0217

3 comments:

Marla said...

What a neat little deal. I had never heard of it before. I think I might need a new pair of shoes. Thanks for sharing about this!

p.s. Still working on my favorite things post. I had 3....my breadmaker, my lens, and then I already forgot the 3rd thing!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

I just got a pair the other day too!! I have to agree with you, they are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I have put in my feet. I like the ones you got, so cute!!

Tricia said...

They look like they will be super cute and comfortable to wear with any outfit. might need to check that out. :)