Friday, November 5, 2010

House Rebuild Update 11-5-10

One week until move in!  Woot, Woot!

I do have updated pictures, but please pardon the construction dust and mess!  :-)  All we lack now are our floors and plumbing fixtures and few other minor things. 

The past couple of weeks have been the ones I have been most nervous about.  When you pick out countertops, tile, marble, etc. you hope and pray it will go together as you planned.  But, in reality…you just don’t know until it goes in!  I am very happy with our decisions and think it has all gone together nicely.

The Kitchen

DSC_0966
We chose Han Stone Quartz for our countertops.

DSC_0954

The corbels under the countertops would typically not be my style.  I think they look pretty, but wouldn’t necessarily have been something I picked out…but it was a necessity for our countertops.  I can’t wait to put our barstools in there! 

DSC_0968

DSC_0950

We decided on a chocolate granite sink.  I think it will take some getting used to, but we really like it!  It is supposed to be extremely durable.

Hayden’s Bathroom

DSC_0944 

DSC_0958 

Hayden’s Bedroom

DSC_0619

I know, real exciting.  A shelf.  But, I have to tell you, I am so pumped about this shelf.  I can’t wait to transform his room!!  It is going to be TO.DIE.FOR!!!!!!  Atleast I think so!  :-)

Master Bathroom

DSC_0965 

The door on the right goes from our bedroom to the back porch.

DSC_0964

DSC_0962 

They are still finishing our shower.  They should be finished with it tomorrow.

DSC_0957

DSC_0961 

DSC_0963

Walking in the front door.

DSC_0967

Utility

DSC_0955

That’s all for now!  I can hardly wait to get in there and clean!!  The dust everywhere is killing my OCD!  Ha! 

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I'm in love! I can't wait to see it in real life! I love the washer and dryer too :)

Kelly said...

I LOVE it too!!! I can't wait to see all your decorating magic!!!

Marla said...

Everything looks SO good! So happy for ya'll that it's almost moving in time! And I bet it smells so good and new!

Taren said...

Meagan eveyrthing is so pretty!!

Tricia said...

looks great. understand about the OCD thing. can't wait to see pictures when you are moved in.

Kristin said...

Everything looks SO nice Megan!! Makes me want all new stuff in my house! Love all the counters, tile, etc.

I can't wait to see Hayden's new room! I bet it will be to die for with all the crafty stuff you have gotten!!

Jamie said...

Everything looks gorgeous! You must be so excited! You deserve it!