Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hayden and Corona

You can’t really tell from these pictures that Hayden has had a little tummy virus the last couple of days. We have gone through a lot of Corona.

Ever heard of Corona—the ointment?  Look close…says for horses, cattle, animals, and pets.  Crazy huh?  Well, I had started using Lantiseptic on Hayden’s diaper rash many months ago.  Jen had used this Corona.  She had told me about it,  but I hadn’t tried it.  One day Jen borrowed my Lantiseptic and said, “I think this is the same as the Corona.”  Sure enough, we looked at the ingredients.  Exactly the same.  Lantiseptic-the stuff used in nursing homes is the same as Corona-the stuff used on animals.    I have found the Corona at Tractor Supply, but I am sure you can find it at any feed store.   Kind of makes me laugh.  Hi, my name is Megan.  I buy my baby’s butt paste at the feed store.  It is the same price (per oz.) as the Lantiseptic (we got it from CVS), but you can only get a small tube or a large jar of the Lantiseptic.   The Corona comes in a large tube.  The important thing, IT WORKS GREAT!!!!!

Thankfully, I think (hope and pray) we are on the downhill slide of the virus and the bad diaper rash.

Think he enjoyed his spaghetti?

DSC_0978

Hayden played with this bag of nuts and bolts for about 30 minutes. 

SERIOULSY. ALL. BOY.

DSC_0986

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

To me the funny thing isn't that you use the hoof cream on your baby. It's that you let him play with real nuts and bolts! :)

Kelly said...

That's the BEST stuff! I still use the lanaseptic, but they both work!!! Hayden is JUST like Kaden, he LOVES to 'turn it', he says, with his wooden nuts and bolts...

Kristin said...

You should get him this tool set at Target... they have it for 10 dollars and it is black and decker... a bunch of stuff in it!! Makes a good Christmas present, especially for 10 bucks!! (Saw it there yesterday)

Love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Corona is the only thing we used on both of our boys!! It worked way better than any baby stuff...lol. And yes you can get it at Potts Feed Store!

Shawnee