Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

If you remember, I bought Hayden a Carters dinosaur costume at Good Samaritans for 50 cents a few weeks ago.  I thought it was so cute and couldn’t wait for Hayden to wear it.  Well, being 80+ degrees outside yesterday, the fleece costume wasn’t an option unless I wanted him to have a heat stroke.  Our Sunday was crazy busy so about 10 minutes before it was time to go to our church Fall Festival, I came in trying to figure out what I could come up with for a costume.  (Such a good mom-Ha!)

Well, I decided on Alfalfa from the Little Rascals.  I am not sure if he ended up looking like Alfalfa, Huckleberry Finn, or just a little country boy…but he sure was cute!

DSC_0884_edited-1 DSC_0883_edited-1

DSC_0890 DSC_0892

DSC_0896 DSC_0895 DSC_0894

DSC_0887 DSC_0888

It certainly didn’t take long for him to figure out the “system”.  Play game=Get candy!

DSC_0899

Cousin Brooklyn helping him out…

DSC_0901 DSC_0900

He wasn’t real sure what to think about the hay but he sure did love his little duck he had won.

DSC_0904 

DSC_0906

We had a good time!  We only were able to stay a little while because we had to go to Canton to pick up our new bedroom furniture!  I  love it!  We are hoping to move in next weekend!

House update up next!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT! Hudson wore his monkey costume, but if it got too hot he was going to have to be a redneck baby out if public in nothing but his diaper.

I can't wait to see your furniture!

Marla said...

He sure did look cute!

And can't wait for the house update! How exciting!

Kristin said...

He did look cute!!! Love it!!