Friday, October 1, 2010

Fun with Friends Day 2

DSC_0230 

This morning we got up and got ready for Stacey to take Hayden’s pictures at the University of South Columbia.  It is such a beautiful campus and I think she really got some great shots!  I am so excited to see them! 

Poor Hudson woke up sick this morning.  Luckily, his Daddy was able to take him to the doctor and found out he had salmonella.  So sad!  We were a little worried about the babies being close or playing together thinking it might be a virus.  Thank goodness it wasn’t.  They would have been so sad if they couldn’t play together.  Hudson was feeling much better this afternoon and evening. 

Jen and I made a late night shopping run to Target, TJ Maxx, Kohls, and Wal-Mart after we put all the babies to bed.  Didn’t get too much, but it was fun of course! 

DSC_0234 We miss everyone at home!  Love you all!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Megan,
You have to be the most beautiful girl I know. Always have been, always will be, inside and out, that's what makes you even more beautiful! L-O-V-E these pictures!!! (And, Kaden has that EXACT shirt!!!!)

The Barner Bunch said...

You look GREAT Megan! So beautiful :) I can't wait to see the pictures of Hayden. Maybe I should fly out to SC and get "Stacey" to take some pictures of Barrett!!!! We could fly with the boys together. I'm sure Jennifer would love more company.
Poor little Hudson. I hope he feels better soon. That's horrible :(

Sharon said...

Hayden looks like a little man with his jeans and big boy shoes, and of course, you look as beautiful as ever. Why isn't my little man smiling? I miss you both, but I know you are having a good time. Mom

Sharon said...

Did he just have on one shoe? lol