Thursday, September 30, 2010

House Rebuild Update 9-30-10

DSC_0192_edited-3 A little house update for you and a couple of pictures of our baby boy too!  Check out these pictures of the foam insulation sprayed in.  Looks like a mess huh?  After it is sprayed they come back and shave if off flat. 

Looking from the back door into the kitchen, living, and dining room…

DSC_0190 

Looking from living room down hallway.  Kitchen on right.

DSC_0187

Dining, kitchen, and utility room…

DSC_0189 

Master bedroom and bath…

DSC_0194

Master Bath…

DSC_0196

Having some fun on the back porch…

DSC_0193_edited-1

Hayden and I left this morning for South Carolina to visit Jen, Jeff, Landree, and Hudson!  We will be gone for 9 days!  We left the house this morning at 4:45 AM.  Early, early!  But, Hayden did great.  We played for the first hour of the flight then he couldn’t stand it any more.  He was out!  Lucky for us it wasn’t a full flight so I was able to bring his carseat on the plane.  I am typing this on the plane and this is a picture of Hayden right now.  So peaceful.  Makes for a happy Momma! 

DSC_0198  We are so excited to see our friends!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your house looks So good! I am SO EXCITED to see it finished! (I know you are more so!)

I hope you guys have a great visit this week, I know you will!

Kaden & I will shop GS & Canton for you tomorrow.

:)

Jamie said...

Love how the house is coming along! What a cute little smile Hayden has!!!