Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good Samaritan Saturday 9-25-10

Happy Saturday! 

Even in the pouring rain, I went to Good Samaritan this morning!  Have I told you how much I love that place?  Ha!  I thought it might be fun to compare how much the item might actually retail for compared to what I paid for it. 

Here are my treasures for today:

Mighty Tonka Dumptruck (Retail on ebay for $45.00)

DSC_0175

Large (and very heavy) Glass Bowl 

(I am not real sure about a price since there is not a brand on it but, I am guessing it would retail for atleast $15.00)

I can see banana pudding in it now!  :-)

DSC_0173

More Toys for Hayden  (Poor thing doesn’t have any toys! )

4 small Chuck and Friends Tonka cars/trains (retails for $10.00 for a set of 5)

6 Little People (retails for $6.00-$13.00 for a set of 3)

Melissa & Doug Wooden Geometric Stacker (retails for $14.00)

Fisher Price Poppity Pop Truck (retails for $14.00)

John Deere Truck (retails for $4.00)

DSC_0177

Large Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl (retails for $12.00)

White plate for my plate wall collection (retail range from $3.00-10.00)

Three books for Hayden (retails for $17.00)

DSC_0172

 So, a total about about $155 worth of stuff and I got it all for…

Are you ready?

$10.00

What a steal!

3 comments:

Marla said...

That is a steel!! I am seriously going to have to go down there some time!

The Fenter Funny Farm said...

You are cracking me up! You go girl...

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh... seriously 10 bucks?? That is a steal!!!!

Those Melissa and doug stacking things.. I bought a few weeks ago for Payton at toys r us... it was 21.99 plus tax!!!!! Geez!!!