Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Sunday

Today was my idea of a classic summer Sunday!

DSC_0410

First…breakfast was biscuits, sausage, and scrambled eggs with my MIL’s homemade blackberry jelly.

Second…church and lunch at the in-laws.

Third…nap time!

Fourth…pool time!

DSC_0399

DSC_0410 - CopyDSC_0413 - CopyDSC_0416 - Copy

DSC_0402 - Copy

Fifth…summer veggies cooked on the grill!

    DSC_0417

Sixth…we went from saying “No, No Hayden” 216 times a day to saying it 345,078,999 times a day.  Ha!

We had a good weekend.  I hope you did too!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Yum...
Hayden looks so cute in his little swimming suit. See ya Wed. Miss everybody. We went to see a good show...Great voice. Love, Mom Monday is Daddy's birthday. You might want to call him sometime during the day. He will be going to play poker around 6, but we will go eat first.

Kristin said...

Cute pictures!!! Looks like ya'll had fun!! That dinner plate looks so delish!!!!! Makes me hungry!!

Yeah, saying No, No.... I can't even count how many times a day I say that to Payton. But, she is now saying it back to me! And then she laughs!!!! :)

Kelly said...

I know the feeling about the no no's!!! Ha! I feel like that is all they hear sometimes, but it's so hard not to say it!!! :) Glad ya'll are enjoying summer, even without your house. Ya'll stay strong and focused on what is to come. Love ya!

The Barner Bunch said...

haha I like how your count of saying, "no-no" has increased, however...I don't think you'll ever top our count! Keep in mind, Hayden will soon begin to say it BACK to you too! That's always "good times" hahaha