Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fun in the snow!

On Friday we were able to get out and enjoy the snow!

I put Hayden on a plastic sack and when we sat him down he just sunk down in the snow. He wasn't real sure what to think of it all!
DSC_0730

What is this?
DSC_0727

Hmmm, maybe I'll give it a try!
DSC_0728

Not bad, a little cold...
DSC_0729

Robin, my niece, came over to play with us! Snow angels...
DSC_0709

DSC_0710

DSC_0711

What's a snow day with out a snowball fight?
DSC_0700

Jeff and Robin constructed our snowman. Jeff was serious business with the saw out to make it perfectly round!
DSC_0697

The finished product! I obviously am not very experienced with decorating a snowman. I had no idea it was so hard to find things that would actually stick to the snow! We ended up using lifesavers, a carrot, and peanut butter crackers.
DSC_0732

Jeff went for a golf cart ride to check things out. He went down to check on our neighbor to make sure she was ok since we didn't have electricity.

DSC_0719

Skooter and Chloe found a path on the side of the house to walk.
DSC_0718

Chloe enjoying the snow!
DSC_0695

I know my last 5 posts have been about snow, but I feel like it it worthy of it! I am guessing we will probably not have another snow like this for a LONG, LONG time! It is something I will always remember!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Great pictures!! Love the Snowman, it was bright and colorful!!

I'm with you, probably will not snow like this again, and if it does it will be a long time and by then we will be too old to go out and play in it, HAHA jk.

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures of Hayden in the snow! And the snowman is awesome!