Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ready for Hunting Season

DSC_1055_edited-1

Well, today marks an important day of the year! The opening of hunting season! Bow hunting actually. Jeff and I both love to hunt, but this year seems as though it might be a little (a lot) different for us! I grew up hunting with my dad and I hope that Hayden grows up loving the outdoors as much as we do. We had plans of going to the deer lease this weekend, but because we still have some things to get done with the house, we aren't able to go quite yet! But...Hayden is ready in his first camo outfit! Jeff and I are used to coming and going to the deer lease as we pleased (4 1/2-5 hour drive), hunting morning and night, etc. So, we will have to adjust and perhaps "take turns", but I know we will continue to enjoy our time at the lease! It is such a nice get-a-way! Hopefully we will get to take Hayden soon!

If you would like to see pictures from Hayden's actual first deer season, go here. I was about 4 months pregnant at the time!

No comments: