Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday (For You Geoff)

You know it is bad when your husband's friend says something to him about our blog needing updating! I have been such a slacker (and a little busy!)! So, for some humor...

Not Me Monday...
I did not find a brand new book of checks in the washing machine.
I did not wash a DIRTY diaper in the washing machine.
I did not spend 30 minutes trying to clean all the diaper parts out of the washing machine.
I did not do 7 loads of laundry for three people.
I did not change Hayden's clothes five times today for various reasons (pee, spit up, slobber, poo, etc.) Hmmm...wonder why we have so much laundry!
I did not fall asleep rocking or feeding Hayden in the chair three times last night.
I did not skip the opportunity to take a two 1/2 hour nap with Hayden today since I didn't get much sleep last night.
I did not break the "rules" and give Hayden mashed up fresh banana as his first food. (Maybe that is why we didn't sleep good last night.)
I did not drive right past the grocery store on my way to the grocery store.
I did not clean out the refrigerator so I could actually put some fresh groceries in there.
I did not buy 5 cake mixes today because they were on sale and I have a BAD sweet tooth.
I did not eat a tablespoon (or two) of icing before I iced the cake I baked.
I did not take all the trash out because there were diapers in every trashcan because the diaper champ had been full all weekend.
I did not go to our new house two times within an hour so I could see the same lights that were installed and the the same trim that was put up....just so I could look...again.


NOT ME!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this post! So funny!!! Sorry all this happened, but man is it entertaining to hear that someone else is as "crazy" as me! Ha! :) Hope you are enjoying being home with your little man.

Jennifer said...

I always fall asleep feeding Hudson! The other night I woke up and it was 2 hours later :)

The Barner Bunch said...

Your post cracks me up! The diaper in the washing machine sounds like a nightmare! Ohhhh How long did it take you to clean all that up? Poor thing.